Don’t Be Stupid or Foolish “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.” (Mat 7:15)
Dr. John Vernon McGee (1904-1988)
This is the House That God Built
October 21, 2018
(Ephesians 2) We’re given many pictures of the church’s relationship to Jesus Christ. He is the Vine; we are the branches. He is the Bridegroom; we are the bride. He is the Shepherd; we are the sheep. There is, however, an analogy of the church and Jesus that we seldom hear. It’s the picture of Christ as the chief Cornerstone and the church as the temple of God.
October 20, 2018
1) What is the meaning of the circumcised and the uncircumcised?
2) Why does God speak of the coming millennium kingdom to the Jews in captivity instead of the paradise of eternity?
3) Who will take part in the millennium kingdom? Where will the church be during this time?
4) Is there a difference between a sin and a fault?
5) Are the 144,000 mentioned in the Scriptures raised from the dead?
6) Dr. McGee responds to comments made about his editorial on fundamentalists.