McGee’s Daily Podcasts – Archive – Audio Downloads
- The Bible is very cleara spiritual realm exists in our world that cannot be seen unless its revealed to us. However, every now and then in Gods Word well find moments when the veil is pulled back and we get glimpses into that realm. Join us in this study as we get that sneak peek through the eyes of the prophet Daniel.
- A grand panoramic view of a fabulous section of Scripture. Thats the amazing scenery our teacher, Dr. J. Vernon McGee, says well view as the Bible Bus pulls up to Daniel, chapter 9, for Daniels prophecy of the seventy weeks.
- Do you ever feel that your prayers go no further than the ceiling? If so, this study is for you. In Daniel chapter 9, well not only see a model of how a righteous man prays, but well also get to peek into the spiritual realm and understand the Fathers response to godly prayer. So, hop aboard as we set off for what our teacher, Dr. J. Vernon McGee, calls one of the richest chapters in all of Scripture.
- Daniel is perplexed by his recent vision, and the angel Gabriel visits to explain it. Those are the exciting events well witness as our study in the Old Testament book of Daniel chapter 8 continues.
- Audio: Daniel 10:1-10 November 14, 2019 by Dr. J. Vernon McGee The Bible is very clear a spiritual realm exists in our world that cannot be seen unless its revealed to us. However, every now and then in Gods Word well find moments when the veil is pulled back and we get glimpses into that realm. Join us in this study as we get that sneak peek through the eyes of the prophet Daniel.
What is Truth? – Pontius Pīlātus
|Isaiah 9:8-17 King James Version (KJV)|
8 The Lord sent a word into Jacob, and it hath lighted upon Israel.9 And all the people shall know, even Ephraim and the inhabitant of Samaria, that say in the pride and stoutness of heart,10 The bricks are fallen down, but we will build with hewn stones: the sycomores are cut down, but we will change them into cedars.11 Therefore the Lord shall set up the adversaries of Rezin against him, and join his enemies together;12 The Syrians before, and the Philistines behind; and they shall devour Israel with open mouth. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.13 For the people turneth not unto him that smiteth them, neither do they seek the Lord of hosts.14 Therefore the Lord will cut off from Israel head and tail, branch and rush, in one day.15 The ancient and honourable, he is the head; and the prophet that teacheth lies, he is the tail.16 For the leaders of this people cause them to err; and they that are led of them are destroyed.17 Therefore the Lord shall have no joy in their young men, neither shall have mercy on their fatherless and widows: for every one is an hypocrite and an evildoer, and every mouth speaketh folly. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.
King James Version (KJV)Public Domain
|Isaiah 9:21 King James Version (KJV)|
21 Manasseh, Ephraim; and Ephraim, Manasseh: and they together shall be against Judah. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.
King James Version (KJV)Public Domain
There is Nothing New Under the Sun
Five Year Daily Bible Study
Welcome aboard the “Bible Bus”—what Dr. J. Vernon McGee affectionately called our five-year journey through the whole Word of God. What makes the Bible Bus unique is the systematic way we study the whole Bible over five years. You can hop on the Bus at any stop and ride for as long as you like. We begin in Genesis (Old Testament), then jump to the book of Matthew (New Testament), and then back to the Old Testament. Systematically and in order, we travel through all 66 books in five years.