June 22, 2019
Saturday's Questions & Answers
Listening Time - 26:00
1) Why are the narratives in the four gospels different?
2) Is it a sin to have a blood transfusion?
3) When God created Adam was it blood that God breathed into him according to the verse that refers to life being in the blood?
4) Does the cup in the Lord’s Supper make reference to wine or water?
5) Why did God let the devil in the Garden of Eden?
6) How many days was Jesus on earth after His resurrection? And how many miracles did He perform during that time?
7) Why don’t you believe that the Old Testament saints were filled with the Holy Spirit?