(Philippians 3:12-16) For many of us, tragedies, struggles, and misdeeds in our pasts seem to determine the quality of our lives and the potential of our futures. But does it really need to be this way? Is there a way to break the bondage of our pasts?
1) What is the significance of the number 40 in the Bible? 2) Does belonging to the “church” or “the body of Christ” mean being a member of a church? 3) Is the Roman Catholic Church the first church that existed? 4) Why does God command that someone is unclean for seven days after touching …
Question: “Is Celebrate Recovery a biblically sound program?” Answer: Celebrate Recovery (CR) is a national, Christ-centered self-help program hosted by local churches to help people struggling with addiction or other life-controlling issues. The program began in Rick Warren’s Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, California, and is now used in churches around the world. From their …
The “word of faith” movement. It is patently un-biblical and deadly as a rattlesnake bite. Even so, it is spread like a virus by false teachers such as old grandpa, Ken Copeland and others. It is in fact a mind science deception as bold as the serpent’s assertion to the woman, “when you eat it, your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God.” The real danger is that this virus is now being spread by a whole “new school” cast of New Apostolic Reformation false teachers.
Joyce Meyer is a popular Pentecostal preacher living outside of St. Louis, MO, who has been in full time ministry since 1980. She is a best-selling author in the Christian market, and her books cover everything from America’s Christian heritage to weight-loss. But she is perhaps best known from her radio and television program, Life in the Word, both of which are broadcast nationally and internationally.
There are three main theological camps on the issues of law, gospel, and the structuring of God’s redemptive relationship with humankind: dispensationalism, covenant theology, and new covenant theology. Many have written to us asking about the differences between these three views, and so before discussing John Piper’s perspective we will give an overview of each.
(Philippians 3) In accounting we call additions “credits” and subtractions are “debits.” But what would happen if our credits became debits and our debits became credits? It would cause great confusion and the collapse of the financial world. The same is true in the spiritual world. January 13, 2019 References: Philippians 3 Previous Broadcasts Confidence, Certainty, …
1) What is the biblical perspective of the women’s liberation movement?
2) Did Lot lie about his two daughters not being married when it speaks of his sons-in-law?
3) Do you think we should ask people to receive Jesus as Savior and Lord?
4) Could you explain why you believe the events in the Middle East are not signs of the imminent coming of Christ?
5) Does Hebrews 10:26-27 teach that we can lose our salvation?
January 12, 2019
THE GOSPEL TRUTH It’s not WHAT’S SAID in today’s churches… but many times WHAT’S NOT SAID is more IMPORTANT to pick-up on. Don’t be Hoodwinked by slick talk and imagery; think with your head and heart, let not your heart be deceived. Speaking from experience; SAVED by GRACE ALONE… FAITH ALONE… hook, line, and sinker… …